Details, details, details! Yes I'll have to keep a very detailed record... not just of the training, but also the biofeedback from my body. Things such as:
1) Strength levels (within the workouts)
2) Energy levels (both within the workouts and throughout the day)
3) Hunger and appetite
4) Digestion/elimination patterns...tmi...
5) Sleep patterns
6) Concentration levels both inside and outside the gym & throughout the day.
7) How long each workout takes me to complete.
I only have to report in things that stand out as being different than what I'm used to...
Feedback to be provided on a bi-weekly basis so that tweaks can be made as needed...
And that's the rest of the story! All Systems GO!!!