Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quiet Weekend!

Hi there! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's been a pretty quiet and routine weekend for me...dh & I went to a boys' varsity BB game on Friday night. They won the district title in a very close game.

Saturday was spent doing the usual routine - getting groceries, doing laundry, cleaning the house, and setting up a new desktop computer (that's not the usual for a Saturday). But we were in dire need of a new one--our 'wheezer' was 10 years old and showing its age! The flat-panel monitor on this one takes up far less of the desk space--it's really nice! Our 'technology overhaul' is pretty well complete--except for bringing in our computer guy to tie up a few loose ends.

I did a cardio workout yesterday on the ARC Trainer (elliptical) for 60 minutes. Today is a rest day which I'll need before taking on another week full of taxing workouts! I have to remind myself this this is a new training routine and I'm going to feel a little winded and tired until my body adjusts (hopefully not too long).

Time to get ready for church! Back tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment