These priceless bits of information come from a document called the "Kekich's Credo".
I read them the other day and was so impressed that I wanted to share with YOU what I thought to be the top ten (there are 100 listed)!
Enjoy and try to apply them to your life TODAY :)
1. You are successful when you like who and what you are. Success includes achievement...while choosing and directing your own activities. It means enjoying intimate relationships and loving what you do in your life.
2. Cherish time, your most valuable resource. You can NEVER make up the time you lose. It's the most important value for any productive happy individual and it is the only limitation to all accomplishment. To waste time is to waste your life. The most important choices you'll ever make are how you use your time.
3. Rationalizations are generally convenient evasions of reality and are used as excuses for dishonest behavior, mistakes and/or laziness.
4. Always have lofty explicit goals and visualize them intensely. Assume the attitude that if you don’t reach your goals, you will literally die! This type of gun-to-your-head forced focus…survival pressure mindset, not matter how briefly used, stimulates your mind, forces you to use your time effectively…and illuminates new ways of getting things done.
5. Enthusiasm covers many deficiencies – and will make others want to associate with you.
6. No dream is too big. It takes almost the same amount of time and energy to manage tiny projects or businesses as it does to manage massive ones.
7. Don’t be preoccupied with things over which you have no control, and don’t take things personally.
8. Enjoy life. Treat it as an adventure. Care passionately about the outcome, but keep it in perspective. Things are seldom as bleak as they seem when they are going wrong – or as good as they seem when they are going well. Lighten up. You’ll live longer!
9. Identify exactly what it is you want. This takes a lot of thought. Then don’t let anything stand in your way of getting it.
10. Persistence is a sure path to success with quality activities. Never, EVER, EVER give up!